My 365 project for 2010 has crashed and burned. I think it I made it for the the first 2 or 3 weeks of the year and then nothing. *Sigh* Well, I can either wallow in the disappointment and failure of my personal project or pick up and allow myself to miss a day here and there.
1. The books I read in January: Calvin and Hobbes “Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons
2. Victory Over the Darkness
4. The Paranoid’s Guide to Mental Disorder You Can Just Feel Coming On
5. Sweet Ally
6. Crazy Rustie
7. Cupcakes I bought for Valentine’s Day to share with friends
8. A little guy that was at the wedding I show with my friend.I think he was the bride’s nephew.
9. The colors I had to choose from for my knitting class.
10. Went shooting just for fun.
11. My progress so far in knitting. If you know how to knit, don’t look at my work too closely; it’s pretty pathetic.