The last time I blogged any of my 365 project I admitted to you that it has crashed and burned and it was only the begininng of March. I’m sort of barely keeping up with it now but I’ll blog as it happens.
1. One of my favorite shots from this little one’s 1 year session.
2. One of my prints hanging in the WPPI exhibition.
3. Taken while on the plane on my way home from WPPI.
4. A cute shot of two sisters during their family session.
5. Little B’s newborn session.
6. A shot from Brent’s senior session.
7 and 8. The CD cover for Kris Becker’s latest release and yes, that’s my shot on the front!
9. About two weeks ago, I found this little guy outside on the driveway and I was able to spend a few minutes with him and he let me pet him. He eventually flew away, but for a few minutes I felt like Snow White.